Mills and Murphy is always looking for talented professionals to join our innovative team. Here, in Mills and Murphy's career section, you'll find current job openings, information on company benefits and the ability to email us your résumé. We've also included some information on what it's like to live in Florida.
- Near the gulf and beaches
- Year-round warm weather (average temperature is 75 degrees)
- NO state income tax
- St. Petersburg is located on the West Central Gulf Coast of Florida, 10 miles west of Tampa, and is one of the largest cities in the rapidly growing Tampa Bay area. Why? Because it's a perfect location to work and play!
- The Tampa Bay area - which consists of Tampa, Clearwater and St. Petersburg - offers residents many local attractions for recreation.
There are white sandy beaches nearby (did we mention that yet?), museums (Florida International Museum
and Salvador Dali Museum), sports (Tampa Bay Lightning, World Champion Tampa Bay Buccaneers,
and Tampa Bay Devil Rays), Busch Gardens, and the Florida Aquarium just to name a few.
Who wouldn't want to live in Florida?
Mills and Murphy offers:
- A brand new work facility located in the Northeastern part of St. Petersburg in an area known as the Gateway Office Park. Conveniently located for access from Tampa and Clearwater.
- State-of-the-art equipment, training area, conference room, and even a full kitchen make it a comfortable environment.
- Competitive wages
- health benefits
- paid holidays
- vacation/sick days are available to all full-time employees.
Knowledge of OpenInsight and/or Apple product development experience necessary. Job entails developing and maintaining programs for the Hospice Patient Management System (HPMS). Reference job code "APD1" when submitting résumé.
Strong knowledge of Visual Basic, Magic, MS Access and/or Dexterity necessary. Job entails writing custom programs for clients to interface with several different accounting software applications. Reference job code "APD2" when submitting résumé.
Accounting Application Specialist: Functional knowledge of MAS 90, Acuity, Platinum for Windows, and/or Great Plains accounting software a must. CPA or accounting experience highly desired. Reference job code "AAS5" when submitting résumé.
Sales/Business Development: Need experienced individual with proven sales skills to develop and close business for new accounting software sales. Responsible for choosing marketing programs, direct mail campaigns, telemarketing, on-site sales calls, proposal preparation, and conference and trade show attendance. Reference job code "ABD4" when submitting résumé.
If you are interested in submitting your résumé, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.